Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Lucy Rocks!"

Lucy and I made a quick trip to Indy recently.  One of the highlights was going to Aunt Lisa's second grade classroom for a visit.  Lisa's kids were so sweet, saying slowly and in unison "Hi Lucy" when we first walked in!  They were working on literacy, so a few of the kids wrote some nice messages to Lucy while she "toured" the classroom and met everyone.  One of those messages (which my dad is holding in the third picture below) I can't argue with...
 


We also had a chance to visit with Fr. Bob, who baptized Lucy and married Brian and I.  She actually let him hold her this time (she wasn't so sure of anyone holding her back in February).  While Fr. Bob and I went out to lunch, Lucy had her first playdate--alone--with just Grammy and Papa! We had such a great time and will treasure the memories for years to come.

No comments: