Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fun with Family


We recently took a trip to Indy to enjoy some of our favorite people and places.   Good times were had and lasting memories were made. 

At the park down the street from my Dad's house:

Cousin Lindsay...

and cousin Josh.

Lindsay and Papa.


I love my cousins!

 The Indianapolis Children's Museum:

So much to experience...
and explore...
and feel!
"What is this?"

Lindsay and I always have so much fun!

I loved the carousel!

Can you tell?

Excavating for fossils.

Aunt Lisa and Lindsay

Papa and Aunt Lisa

The dinosaurs were a bit intimidating!
beep!  beep!  coming through!

Lunch with our friend, Fr. Bob:




And, of course, a visit to Aunt Lisa's 2nd grade classroom:


Thanks to everyone for a great time... and, as always, for loving Lucy so well.



No comments: