Friday, January 13, 2012

Funny Friday

I had been thinking that if a funny story surfaces with our little munchkin throughout the week, maybe I will start posting it on Friday.  After all, don't we all need a little comic relief at the end of the week?  Plus, I figure it is good thing to document these priceless moments.

Well, wouldn't you know that we had just the moment this week?

Lucy is in the throes of potty training, so I guess you could say that she has the toilet on her mind a bit more than most.  You combine this with her lasting love affair of all things electronic (especially Brian and I's cell phones) and you have quite a mix brewing!  Little did I know, but Lucy decided to take my phone with her to the potty.  She has figured out how to take pictures and save them on my phone.  And even though I don't think she really knows how to change the external wallpaper (the picture displayed on the outside screen), she somehow managed to do it.  Next thing I know, I pick up my phone and this is the picture I see:

I guess if she has to be thinking about the potty all the time, she wants to be sure I am too! Brian and I were rolling!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: