Friday, June 20, 2014

Swimming into Summer


That beloved first day of summer is quickly approaching.  After the dreaded winter we had , I think we are all ready!  Hot days and humid nights are already upon us, but whose complaining.....right? Lucy has been getting ready, taking swim classes.



Overall, I think she has enjoyed learning in her classes, in spite of the initial fears she experienced.   She has gained lots of confidence and has come a long way from those first days in China, and the first year after that, when she didn't want to have anything to do with bathing or water.





On a different note....

I must say this about my wonderful husband:  he has the patience of Job, makes me laugh all the time, treats me like a queen, and loves me in spite of my moods.  And yes, eleven years ago, he married me too.   June 21st may be the first day of summer, but for me, it marks the day I started my married life with the best guy ever.  Happy Anniversary Bri...It has been the best eleven years of my life.  I love you.


Here's to a wonderful Summer 2014!

No comments: