Friday, September 26, 2014

Beauty Everywhere


This little girl?  Getting dressed up like Belle
 from Beauty and the Beast?


Beautiful.


A daddy treasuring a dance with his daughter?


To Beauty and the Beast?


Beautiful.


Mommy-Daughter date night?


Where I get to take my little girl to see Beauty and the Beast?


Beautiful.


A little girl, painting her nails in her rain boots,
before going out to help with yard work?


Priceless.  
And...

Beautiful.


Ahhhh, yes, those roses you see in the foreground?


These?


Beautiful. 


A sister who sends me flowers,
 for no reason at all, 
other than to spread some sunshine 
on a random Friday morning?    

Thoughtful.  Unforgettable. 

 And...
 
Beautiful.   
(Thank you, Lisa.  You are the BEST!)


Sunshine illuminating my precious daughter's sweet face?  


Beautiful.


Thank you God, for the beauty that surrounds me.  
Thank you for all those who bring such beauty to my life.  
It is not overlooked or taken for granted.  
Help me to always appreciate those 
who bring this beauty to my life.





No comments: