Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Just a quick post to share some photos from this past week… I was so happy to be able to take Lucy back to my old church, St. Mary’s Cathedral Basilica, for Holy Week services. I told Lucy that this is where her MaMa and DaDa got married and that she would love the beauty of the church and the music of the huge pipe organ (which she did). We met up with my friend, Mary (whom I met at the Cathedral many years ago) for this very beautiful and moving service; afterwards we all enjoyed lunch outside on a gorgeous spring day.

Easter Sunday proved to be just as beautiful, with perfect weather and a very uplifting church service. Our family took the opportunity to snap some photos since my nephew, Vince, was home from college. We all enjoyed the day, particularly after watching Butler beat Michigan State the night before in the Final Four.

The other photos are of our independent girl, who now will only eat if she can feed herself. As you can imagine, this makes for interesting meals when serving things such as blueberries (pictured), cereal, mashed potatoes or baby food. 

                                          Go Butler!

No comments: