Thursday, May 24, 2012

Busy Spring...Happy Hearts


The busyness of Spring has left me in eternal catch up mode.  No complaints, as we are healthy and grateful for all that fills our lives.   We have been traveling a lot, and Indy has been our second home.  Here is just an offering of all our goings on.

Lots of park playdates:





We had a great visit to Lexington, to celebrate the Derby with our good friends Johanna, Ross, Lily Kate and Ella.  The girls are the best with Lucy....



We also had an enjoyable trip to Indy to celebrate lots of special things, including Mother's Day, my neice Maddie's 1st Birthday...



and my sister-in-law Jessica's birthday:
 

I forgot my camera, so my cruddy-quality cell phone had to do on these pix.  It truly doesn't do this amazing Bonbonnerie cake justice... 


The cousins loved playing with each other!


It was very special to be home, with all of my family, for Mother's Day.  I think it would have made my Mom happy.



We made our annual trip to the Krohn Conservatory for the Butterfly Show.  Lucy was a bit scared of all those things flying around at first...


She took more of an interest in capturing any ladybug she could find.  Imagine that!


We were told they bring all the ladybugs in to eat the "bad bugs" in the conservatory.  That sound just about right-- for those who know the back story on ladybugs--don't you think?


This one became Lucy's BFF for a lot of the visit... Look closely on the tip of the leaf.







 Here she is (on the tip of Lucy's card)!


Picnic and frolic in the park afterwards... Perfect.


More pictures to come...trying to get caught up.  Happy Spring!

No comments: